|Luxury African Safari|
Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
Yeah do it
I remember when I thought people in their 20’s were adults. Now all of my friends are in their 20’s and everybody is just kind of fumbling around bumping into each other, trying to figure out where the free food is
Excellent gif use
I’ve been such a fucking idiot the last couple of months. And I don’t want to fall into that again.
Need to stop making life so awkward for myself 👌
Twenty years old today and my profile still says 18. I’ll get that sorted one day 😂
Twenty years old.
Nobody should lose their life at that age. You was a massive part to the first 12 years of my life. And even though we weren’t close over the past couple of years, nothing will change those memories I have of us. Growing up together, the photos and videos we have. It’s so clear how close we once were. There’s never been a moment of my life where I haven’t known you, and suddenly you’re just not there now.
There’s so many little things that I keep thinking about going ‘that’s never going to happen’ with your life. You’re going to be missed by so many people.
I’m just so glad to have spent most of my childhood with you.
So much happened in 2013, probably the best year of my life for all the right reasons.
Yet 2014, one month in and it’s just been so horrible. Some stuff, consequences of my own actions that I expect to deal with, but some just horrible tragedies. It’s such a shame.
I just hope what happened in January stays in January. And the rest of the year is more of a better time for everyone.
I’m still in shock